Friday, June 5, 2009

Menu for the Week of 6/6/09

Well, I sat down early this morning and made up my menu for the week beginning 6/6/09. I begin my "menu week" on Saturdays and end with a Friday night pizza. I hope to post my recipes and photos when the following day for you all to enjoy! Saturday 6/6/09 Grilled hamburgers and waffle fries Sunday 6/7/09 (FIL's birthday and Father's Day) London Broil Green Beans Aunt Gert's Macaroni Salad Homemade Cherry Pie and Custard Pie Monday 6/8/09 My Girl Paula's Baked Spaghetti Salad Artisian Bread in 5 minutes a Day Tuesday 6/9/09 Grilled Turkey Ruebens and chips Wednesday 6/10/09 Pioneer Woman's Chicken Strips Homemade macaroni and cheese Thursday 6/11/09 Grilled Bratwurst, pasta salad, chips Friday 6/12/09 Homemade pepperoni pizza Homemade BBQ chicken pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment