Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Home......

We're home, and yes, so is our laundry!!! Actually, our laundry was lost for nearly 12 hours, and I wasn't one bit upset! Dirty laundry is lost, and the airline will pay me for it!!! Oh, yes, happy day! Now to finish the dirty laundry, get it folded and put away (yep, that's another couple of steps!) - but now I'm getting the blog up-and-running too. My goal is to give out a weekly dinner menu with recipes each Thursday. Then during the week I'll highlight a featured kitchen gadget, or a special herb, or anything else that seems cooking related. So for now, it's laundry baby!! Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Caroline,
    Thanks for posting my blog on your favorites!
    You are very daring to show your dirty laundry, I once showed my filthy oven on my blog and my mother in law was horrified!
    Best, Stacey

    ReplyDelete